Quantiphi Achieves AWS DevOps Competency Status
Quantiphi, an award-winning applied artificial intelligence (AI) and big data solutions and services company today announced that it has achieved Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Competency status. This DevOps competency designation recognizes that Quantiphi has deep expertise to help customers implement continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) practices both in the traditional sense of DevOps and in the new field of Machine Learning Operations (MLOps). Achieving the AWS DevOps Competency differentiates Quantiphi as an AWS Partner Network (APN) proficient in :
- Building scalable machine learning model training and inference frameworks
- Automating the creation of software build & the associated processes using CI/CD tools
- Migrating monolithic systems to a microservices ecosystem to develop, deploy & maintain independently
- Automating cloud infrastructure provisioning process consistently
- Creating and deploying containers to run across distributed systems & managing the lifecycle
- Automating monitoring of software delivery & operation configurations, as well as remedy unexpected changes continuously
- Automating acquisition of infrastructure health metrics by collecting events, metadata, and so on.
- Configuring security measures of policies, controls & procedures to protect data and infrastructure
“Quantiphi is proud to achieve AWS DevOps Competency status. This is yet another endorsement from AWS on Quantiphi’s expertise in large scale data analytics and machine learning deployments. The power of AWS tools along with our integration expertise will help customers accelerate infrastructure automation on AWS ” said Reghu Hariharan, Co-Founder, Quantiphi. “We are focused on helping our customers achieve their business goals by leveraging the agility, breadth of services, and pace of innovation that AWS provides.”
What this means for our customers
Quantiphi is an AWS Advanced Consulting Partner with a deep understanding of artificial intelligenceß, machine learning and data & analytics solutions. Our AI-assisted solutions built by a team of certified AWS professionals create smart products & solutions, automate key business processes and enable low-risk business environments, to help solve some of the most complex business problems. Earlier this week Quantiphi announced its recognition for achieving 100 certifications on AWS. With this AWS DevOps recognition, Quantiphi is well placed to help customers deploy agile, automated & secure solutions rapidly at enterprise-scale through task automation, serverless computing & CI/CD frameworks to ensure hassle-free deployment of machine learning and data solutions. Our solution features include:
- A flexible, portable, secure cloud-enabled platform that allows faster development and deployment of machine learning solutions
- Auto scaling & serverless architecture based on the consumption of resources for cost and performance optimization
- Easy integration with multiple functionalities and to enable the incremental release of workflow
- Parameterized infrastructure automation which allows clients to deploy architectures in multiple environments with few clicks
As an AWS APN partner, Quantiphi’s solutions are fully optimized to turn our client’s cloud-stored data into actionable business opportunities.
Quantiphi has recently collaborated with AWS to publish an eBook “Weave AI into your Business”. Download the guide today to get started on your AI-led business transformation journey.
About AWS Competency Program
AWS is enabling the development of scalable, flexible, and cost-effective solutions for all companies ranging from startups to global enterprises. To support the seamless integration and deployment of these solutions, AWS established the AWS Competency Program to help customers identify Consulting and Technology APN Partners with deep industry experience and technical expertise. To receive the designation, APN Partners must possess deep AWS expertise and deliver solutions seamlessly on AWS.